The MC-100-MM Series Media Converters is a cost-effective, feature-packed solution for expanding or extending an existing Ethernet/Fast Ethernet network. The converter boasts enhanced features including remote and local loop back testing, auto-negotiation, and link fault signaling for total reliability. It also features seven DIP switches for manual activation of the enhanced features giving the MC-100-MM series the ability to be quickly integrated into a network configuration.
The MC-100-MM series can support a variety of fiber optic cables and connectors that can extend distances (up to 2km) as well as offering flexibility in the migration to 100Base-FX networks.
- Device DIP switches allow multiple configuration options
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X selection on RJ-45 port
- Auto-negotiation, NWay support on RJ-45
- Link Fault Signaling (LFS)
- Remote and local loop back test
- LEDs for at-a-glance device status
- Extends distances ranging from 2km multi-mode fiber
- Store-and-forward at full wire speed
- Internal and external power supply options
FCC Class A & CE approved