Designed for high density, our 1U High Density Rack Mount Fiber Patch Panel Enclosure is constructed from 16 gauge steel for performance and durability. Fits standard 19 & 23 in. rack.
- Non-captive Mounting Ears – Preinstall screws in rack. Simply place panels on screws and tighten.
- E-Z Slide™ Tray – Tray slides without push/pull mechanism.
- Magnetic Door – Allows you to quickly open panel doors even in a crowded rack.
- Tinted Lexan™ front cover – Super sleek because a beautiful data center has its merits.
- Removable top panel and front faceplate – Allows for simple installations and changes.
- Non-captive side and rear entries – Protects trunk/cables.
Ships in durable cardboard box with anti-static EPE pearl cotton foam packaging.
(6) fibers terminated with (1) 3 duplex SC/APC singlemode, 6F, OS1/2, Green (FPP-AD-SA2-03); (1) 12 Fiber metal splice tray (ST-M-12); (1) Sub-Distribution Style, Corning Clearcurve BIF, SM 9/125/900um, 6 fiber, SC/APC simplex, 3M (T6-SA119-BL-SRD-003M); and (2) blank adapter plates (FPP-AD-BLANK)
No. of Rack Spaces: 1U
Enclosure Type: Rack Mountable (fits standard 19 & 23 in. rack)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75in. x 19in. x 14in.
Material: 16 gauge steel with black electrostatic polyester powder coat paint
Capacity: 3 LGX adapter panels (purchased separately)
Fiber Count: Max. 72 (72 LC, 36 SC or ST)
Included in box
2 sexy blue half-moon cable managers
6 nylon fiber management loops
4 Velcro tie downs
M6 screws and cage nuts4 zip ties
1 port identification label
1 ground lug kit