Designed for high density, our 8U High Density Rack Mount Fiber Patch Panel Enclosure is constructed from 16 gauge steel for performance and durability.
Holds 24 LGX adapter panels up to 576 fibers (576 LC, 288 SC or ST). Fits standard 19 & 23 in. rack.
- Non-captive Mounting Ears – Preinstall screws in rack. Simply place panels on screws and tighten.
- E-Z Slide™ Tray – Tray slides without push/pull mechanism.
- Easy Release Latches – Hinged front and rear doors open easily in a crowded rack.
- Tinted Lexan™ front cover – Super sleek because a beautiful data center has its merits.
- Removable top panel and front faceplate – Allows for simple installations and changes.
- Non-captive side and rear entries – Protects trunk/cables.
Ships in durable cardboard box with anti-static EPE pearl cotton foam packaging.
No. of Rack Spaces: 8U
Enclosure Type: Rack Mountable (fits standard 19 & 23 in. rack)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 14in. x 19in. x 14in.
Material: 16 gauge steel with black electrostatic polyester powder coat paint
Capacity: 24 LGX adapter panels (purchased separately)
Fiber Count: Max. 576 (576 LC, 288 SC or ST)
Included in box
16 sexy blue half-moon cable managers
16 nylon fiber management loops
32 Velcro tie downs
M6 screws and cage nuts16 zip ties
8 port identification labels
1 ground lug kit